Report of the 3rd Eurisol User Group Topical Meeting, October 15-17 2012.

May 30, 2013 on 12:07 pm | In Conferences, Eurisol user group news | No Comments

The 3rd Eurisol User Group Topical Meeting was held at the IST, Lisbon, Portugal, October 15-17 2012, on “Physics of Light Exotic Nuclei”. The report is now available at
http://www.df.unipi.it/~angela/lisbon_report.pdf

Autumn newsletter 2012

December 8, 2012 on 12:47 am | In Eurisol user group news | No Comments

Dear Colleagues,

this newsletter brings you a number of news about Eurisol Net.

The first is that the fourth and last topical meeting of the “Eurisol Net” phase will be held in Krakow on 1-3 July 2013 and the topic will be “Going to the limits of mass, temperature, spin and isospin with heavy radioactive ion beams”. The web page http://eurisol.ifj.edu.pl/ is already active and registration will open next year.

The first town meeting and  third topical meeting were held last October in Lisbon. The subject of the topical meeting was  “Physics of Light Exotic Nuclei”.  Presentations are available at http://cfif.ist.utl.pt/~eurisol/ . We are now collecting the contributions from the speakers and the report will be ready by the end of the Spring 2013. I remind you that the reports of the other two  topical meetings are already available at the Eurisol User Group web page http://www.eurisol.org/usergroup

We have just published on the same web page the minutes of the last User Executive Committee meeting. Please read them carefully because I am herewith asking the community to express its opinion on a delicate point discussed  there and then.

The point is the following: according to the Charter we should run by the end of this year the election of five new members of the UEC. The Charter was written before we entered Eurisol Net and thus before it was decided to run the topical meetings as the basis for writing the 44th month (April 2014)  deliverable of the network ”Updated Physics and Instrumentation case for ISOL facilities and for Eurisol”. The present UEC is responsible for organizing the Krakow meeting and this seems appropriate as among us there are several experts in the subjects which will be  covered at this meeting, like e.g. the “Super Heavy Nuclei” .  Thus we have been wondering whether it would not be better to continue to keep the present committee till the final town meeting in 2014 to ensure the smooth continuity of our activities and the proper “delivery of the deliverable”. We could then re-organize the UEC after it will be clear how the Eurisol project will evolve.

Please let us know your opinion by writing comments on our blog or directly to me at bonac@df.unipi.it

I would like to inform the community that Maria J G Borge (CERN) has joined as a new member of the Project Office. Let me remind you that the Project office is a body which oversees the activities related to furthering the EURISOL concept and the current composition is: M. J. G. Borge, Y. Blumenfeld, A. Facco, M. Lewitowicz, P. Van Duppen.  
 
Thanks to Ketel Turzo we have now an Eurisol Net  page inside the ENSAR web page http://www.ensarfp7.eu/what-is-ensar/activities/copy_of_network-activities  .  There you will find also the report from the Eurisol Net workshop on R&D which was held at CERN on June 27-28, 2011.

Let me finish by sending  you and your families our best wishes for the coming festivities,

Angela Bonaccorso (On behalf of the UEC).

Minutes of the UEC Meeting Lisbon 19th October 2012.

December 7, 2012 on 7:40 pm | In Eurisol user group news, User Executive Committee | No Comments

Minutes of the EURISOL UEC meeting Thursday 19th October 2012, 17:30-18:30h, IST, Lisbon

Present: Dieter Ackermann (via skype), Angela Bonaccorso , Lidia Ferreira, Hans Fynbo, Marek Lewitowicz, Adam Maj, Piet Van Duppen and Alberto Facco (invited for the PO). Excused: B. Blank, A. Jokinen, P. Regan.

Agenda:

Subject and place of the next Topical meeting to be held in 2013. There were two proposals: Krakow, Poland and Jyväskylä, Finland.
Next elections. According to the Charter we must have them by the end of 2012. The people who should be replaced this time are: AB, Dieter Ackermann, Bertram Blank, Ari Jokinen, Marek Lewitowicz.
Final report  by AB, on the activities of the UG so-far. 
UEC and Project office, mutual relationship and status of EURISOL.

Welcome and start of the connection to DA via skype.

AB explains that the timing of the topical meeting in 2013 has to be carefully organized such that by the end of 2013 the report is ready, This together with the reports from the previous three other TMs and a general introduction and conclusion will constitute the deliverable D-NA03-2, due in April 2014 (month 44 of the ENSAR contract).
AM proposes high spin (hs) and isospin physics related to fusion reactions. Instrumentation and application subject is discussed but it does not seem appropriate for the TM but rather for the Town M. HF agrees on the high spin subject. LF proposes two TMs in 2013. AB is concerned with timing, money and attendance. LF proposes to have two topics in one meeting (hs+applications). DA suggests to have hs and heavy nuclei (hn) if the TM could be extended to four days. ML suggests to generalize and widen the subject to gamma-ray physics. He is concerned with possible overlap with ECOS and FUSHE.
DA explains about FUSHE activity and that he thinks RIBs are important for heavy elements if stopped beams could be used and that the subject of the workshop should be wide enough to cover also nuclei with mass around 150. AF does not wish to express an opinion. PVD agrees with the hs+hv subjects and as for the medical applications he suggests to look to the forthcoming NuPPEC report in order to include the subject in the final Eurisol report. After a little discussion on a good title to include both hs and hn the title of the next topical meeting is decided to be: “Going to the limits of mass, temperature, spin and isospin with heavy Radioactive Ion Beams”.

There is then an exchange of opinions about the choice of the place to hold such a meeting.
AM presents the Warsaw-Krakow site proposal also in relation to the fact that Poland is going to sign the MoU. AB asks whether Finland has been asked to sign the MoU. PVD answers that they have not expressed intention to sign as of today. ML re-proposes Ganil-Orsay combination for the next Town meeting also in tandem with an ECOS workshop. AB is not convinced about the combination of the two. HF reminds the others that in the message of AJ as of today there was a proposal for a TM+ECOS meeting, thus AB reads the message received by Ari Jokinen. and the other by BB and YB.

HF and LF express no preference between Poland and Finland. ML express a slight preference for Poland from the practical point of view as he thinks the attendance would be higher due to the easiness of travel and probably lower air fares. Then AB asks AM to explain the possible costs in Poland. AM explains that the meeting could take place in the center of Krakow with many B&B around and typical cost 60euro/day. They will try to organize lunches, take care of the cost (if any) of the auditorium and any other organization expense. Then there is a discussion on traveling. It appears that it is getting more and more complicated to go to Jyväskylä because of reduced number of flights. Finally AB makes a resume of when and where the subject and place of previous meetings and the following one had been proposed. Based on the fact that Poland had offered for long time to host a meeting and that there has been no other single activity there related to Eurisol before, it is finally decided to accept their proposal and Krakow is chosen. It is suggested by ML that should it be necessary some ENSAR money will be used to support travel to Poland of young Finish students and/or postdocs. Also AM suggests that he will contact AJ asap in order to start setting up the program that has to be discussed at the next UEC meeting (see below). The date is then discussed and considering various constraints 1-3 July 2013 is chosen.
The community will be informed as soon as A. Maj gives the final confirmation. Also it is to be checked with YB how much the Network could contribute towards the cost of the social dinner and support for invited speakers.

There is then a detailed discussion about the next elections and UEC and Project Office, mutual relationship and status of EURISOL. AB explains that according to the charter five members should leave their post to new-comers. This time it is clear that the members who will have to go are DA, AB, BB, ML, AJ. AB says that her plan was to run the elections following the Lisbon meeting, invite the new members to the next UEC meeting where the new committee would elect the new chair-person. If invited AB would continue to participate into the meetings in order to help following the traditions established for the functioning of the UG. She would do that as she is the chair of Task2, and will have to write the deliverable D-NA03-2 (updated physics and instrumentation case for ISOL facilities and for EURISOL) due in April 2014 (month 44 of the ENSAR contract). There is then a discussion about the fact that both AJ and DA are experts on the topic of the next TM and as such it would be appropriate that they would not be replaced. AB reminds the others that the rules were established before the ENSAR contract started and before the topical meetings were decided to be the way of preparing reports for the final deliverable. The idea to change half of the members every second year originated from the wish to keep as many people as possible involved in the activities and the whole community interested. PVD asks whether there has been any special interest shown by someone to join the UEC and/or any complains on the way the UG has been run so far. He notices that the discussion at the end of the Town Meeting just one hour earlier had shown that indeed the community has been rather unactive in the last year or so. It is asked how many participants there were this time. Lidia answers about 40, while previous meetings had 60-70. ML suggests that perhaps seen the delicacy of the moment the present committee should stay in charge till the end of the ENSAR contract in order to make sure that all requirements will be met. AB proposes to write a newsletter to update the community and encourage opinions on the road map for Eurisol and the UG.

AB finally says that her presentation at the Town meeting has to be considered her report on Task2 and the UG activities. Her presentation is available at www.df.unipi.it/~angela/bonac12_EURISOL_UG_lisbon.pdf

Finally the next UEC meeting is fixed for Monday 21st January 2013 in Pisa.

Report of the 2nd Eurisol User Group Topical Meeting

June 25, 2012 on 12:56 pm | In Conferences, Eurisol user group news | No Comments

The 2nd Eurisol User Group Topical Meeting was held at the Colegio Mayor Rector Peset, Valencia, Spain, 21-23 February 2011, on “Neutron deficient exotic nuclei and the physics of the proton rich side of the nuclear chart”. The report is now available at http://www.df.unipi.it/~angela/eurisol_report_13jun_2012.pdf

Protected: Minutes of the EURISOL UEC meeting 2nd March 2012, CERN

June 20, 2012 on 6:50 pm | In User Executive Committee | Enter your password to view comments

This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:


1st Circular: EURISOL WEEK, Lisbon 15-18 October 2012

June 20, 2012 on 6:40 pm | In Conferences, Eurisol user group news, User Executive Committee, User Group | 1 Comment

1st Circular: EURISOL WEEK
EURISOL-NET 3rd Topical Meeting on “Physics of light exotic nuclei” and EURISOL Town Meeting

The EURISOL User Executive Committee and Project Office — supported by the EURISOL-NETWORK of the ENSAR contract — will hold the 3rd EURISOL Topical Meeting on the Physics of light exotic nuclei and a Town Meeting in Lisbon, Portugal, from 15th to 18th October, 2012, hosted by the IST, Lisbon and chaired by Prof. Lidia Ferreira. Some EURISOL Committee and Project Meetings will take place on the 19th of October. These Topical and Town Meetings will be an opportunity for an exchange of ideas and information between participants of EURISOL and the community at large. They will also provide a forum for discussing the proposed EURISOL Collaboration, to be set up with the objective of continuing R&D and ensuring the future of the EURISOL project.
The aim of the EURISOL topical meetings is to discuss the various facets of contemporary nuclear physics relevant for the design and planning of the future Eurisol facility. The Lisbon Topical Meeting is the third in the series after those held in Catania and Valencia devoted to “The formation and structure of r-process nuclei, between N= 50 and 82” http://agenda.ct.infn.it/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=236 , and “Neutron deficient exotic nuclei and the Physics of the “proton rich side” of the nuclear chart”, http://ific.uv.es/~eug-valencia , respectively.
The Topical Meeting will take place from Monday Oct. 15 at 14:00 to Wednesday October 17 at 12:30. It will focus on the following subjects relevant for light exotic nuclei (up to Nickel):
Halo and dripline nuclei
Shell structure
Clusterization
Reaction mechanisms
Theoretical developments: Ab initio model, Cluster models, Molecular dynamics, Green function techniques, Shell Model, Reaction theory.
Nuclear astrophysics
Experimental developments and future instrumentation

The Town Meeting will take place from Wednesday Oct. 17 at 14:00 to Thursday October 18 at 18:00. It will review the progress of EURISOL related initiatives since the end of the Design Study and provide a forum to discuss the path towards the realization of the facility. Topics will include:

Updating the Physics and instrumentation case for EURISOL
Targets and Ion sources
Accelerators
Beam manipulation
Safety issues
Synergies with other facilities
Next steps towards EURISOL
Venue: The Town Meeting will be held in the auditorium of the IST-Lisbon. Invited presentations will take place during the two meetings. Oral contributions will be accepted for the Topical Meeting while during the Town Meeting a poster session, together with refreshments will be held. All registered participants will be invited to a conference dinner on Wednesday evening.
Registration: Please register on-line via the Meeting Web page: http://cfif.ist.utl.pt/~eurisol/ . The meeting is supported by EURISOL-NET. There is no registration fee and all coffee breaks and the conference dinner are offered.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
20th July 2012
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
15th September 2012

Call for Abstracts: Abstracts are invited on subjects of relevance to Topical Meeting (physics of light exotic nuclei) and of the Town Meeting (Physics and Instrumentation for EURISOL, Targets and Ion sources, Accelerators, Beam manipulation, safety issues). All contributed presentations to the Town Meeting will be POSTERS. Oral contributions will be instead selected for the Topical Meeting. Abstracts should be submitted on-line where the registration is also possible at http://cfif.ist.utl.pt/~eurisol/.
Financial Support: Students or Post-docs who submit a contribution may apply for partial financial support, by ticking the relevant box on their registration forms. Support will consist of a per diem of 100 Euros per night in Lisbon, up to a maximum of 4 nights. The number of persons who can receive support will be limited by the available financial resources. Applicants will be informed of acceptance (or rejection) soon after the contributions will be selected (end of July).
Accommodation: A list of hotels in Lisbon is available at http://cfif.ist.utl.pt/~eurisol/. A number of rooms will be pre-booked at various hotels and attendees should then make their own hotel reservations. More information will be given in the second circular.
Contact information: Queries can be made by e-mail to the Meeting chair Prof. Lidia Ferreira at
flidia@ist.utl.pt or to the Eurisol UEC chair Dr. Angela Bonaccorso bonac@df.unipi.it .
We look forward to seeing you in Lisbon.

Lidia Ferreira (Meeting chair) and the EURISOL User Executive Committee and Project Office.

Minutes of the UEC meeting, Leuven 31 May 2011

March 21, 2012 on 10:05 am | In User Executive Committee | No Comments

Minutes of the UEC meeting, Leuven 31 May 2011, 13:30h-14:30h

Present: Dieter Ackermann, Bertram Blank, Yorick Blumenfeld (invited), Angela Bonaccorso, Lidia Ferreira, Hans Fymbo, Ari Jokinen, Berta Rubio (invited, on Skype), Marek Lewitowicz, Adam Maj (on Skype). Excused: P. Regan.

Berta sent a few transparencies resuming the Valencia meeting which are quickly revised: 2.5days, 71 participants, cost of the meeting : 6600 euro from Spain, covering social dinner, lunches, coffee breaks; rest of the money from ENSAR Geneva and individual local Eurisol money.
Participants: a very good number from Spain but also many other countries.
Contributions: all have been received but one.
Writing the report : draft promised before the summer. (We have it while I am writing 9/2/12). Summarize the Physics and presenting individual contributions. Lidia, Berta and Beltram to meet and discuss the draft of the report. Printing will be payed by the 1400 euro left to Berta. Important contribution of the Spanish community with their numerous participation and money from different sources. Once again congratulations and many thanks to Berta for her wonderful work.

Next meeting to organize will be a joint Town and Topical meeting in Lisbon chaired by Lidia. She does not know yet the amount of money she can get. She hopes to be able to cover the coffee breaks and perhaps the social dinner. The conference room does not need to be payed. Lunches at the cafeteria will cost 6 euro each. Hotels around 60 euro per day/person. She will be helped in the organization by people at the Technological Institute (colleagues and students).

Town meeting on technical parts (1.5 day)as in the DS, topical on Physics of Light Nuclei (2.5days). Both will constitute material for the deliverable (Town M.) and report (Topical M.).

There is a discussion on finances and how Lidia could get involved other people from theory groups in Coimbra for example or in general the few body community which is very strong in Portugal.

Then Adam Maj discusses the possibility of hosting the 2013 topical meeting in Cracow.
ECOS meetings and SuperHeavy will be held in Cracow and cloe to Frankfurt, respectively, but we do not think it would be good to mix it with Eurisol meeting.

Timing is discussed for the Town/Topical and the fall is decided to be the right time.

Orsay/Ganil would like to host the 2014 meetings in the renovated Amphitheater of IPN Orsay.

Again discussion on how Lidia can get money involving the Technical Institute etc.

Marek asks for “’someone” to guarantee on a minimum amount of money.

ADDENDUM: By exchange of Emails the format of the Lisbona meeting was decided in October 2011 and the following announce was sent on 19th October 2011 to the EURISOL-NET mailing list:

This is to announce that the next EURISOL week will take place in Lisbon, Portugal from Oct 15 to 19, 2012. It will consist in of a Topical Meeting on “Physics of Light Exotic Nuclei” from Monday 15/10 afternoon to Wednesday 17/10 morning followed by a Town Meeting from Wednesday noon until Thursday 18/10 late afternoon presenting an overview of the current scientific and technical activities related to EURISOL. The Friday morning will be devoted to various committee and project meetings.

Detailed information will be sent in due time but please already mark your calendar with these important dates.

 The EURISOL week is jointly organized by the EURISOL Project Office, The EURISOL-NET network (ENSAR activity) and the EURISOL User Group, and is chaired by Lidia Ferreira (U. of Lisbon).

EURISOL Town Meeting and Topical Meeting 2012

October 19, 2011 on 9:56 am | In Conferences, Eurisol user group news, Physics and Instrumentation, User Executive Committee, User Group | No Comments

This is to announce that the next EURISOL week will take place in Lisbon, Portugal from Oct 15 to 19, 2012. It will consist in a Topical Meeting on “Physics of Light Exotic Nuclei” from Monday 15/10 afternoon to Wednesday 17/10 morning followed by a Town Meeting from Wednesday noon until Thursday 18/10 late afternoon presenting an overview of the current scientific and technical activities related to EURISOL. The Friday morning will be devoted to various committee and project meetings.

Detailed information will be sent in due time but please already mark your calendar with these important dates.

The EURISOL week is jointly organized by the EURISOL Project Office, The EURISOL-NET network (ENSAR activity) and the EURISOL User Group and is chaired by Lidia Ferreira (U. of Lisbon).

Minutes of the Valencia UEC meeting, 21-2-2011.

June 23, 2011 on 4:48 pm | In User Executive Committee, User Group | No Comments

Minutes of UEC meeting at Astoria Hotel, Valencia, Spain, 21-2-2011, 20:30h-22:30h

Present: D. Ackermann, B. Blank, Y. Blumenfeld (invited), A. Bonaccorso, L. Ferreira, H. Fynbo, A. Jokinen, M. Lewitowicz, A. Maj, B. Rubio (invited). Excused: P. Regan.

Berta Rubio, Yorick Blumenfeld and Angela Bonaccorso comment on the first day of the meeting: all is going well with lot of discussions. The program is very dense but the subject is also quite wide. A number of people could not be accepted for talks because they did not understand the way the INDICO system works, disconnecting registration from abstracts. There is discussion on the drawbacks of INDICO compared to other conference website systems like the one at GANIL, or other homemade systems. Berta leaves at 21:15h because of an interview commitment.

Proposals for the 2012 Town Meeting and topical Meeting:

Lidia Ferreira proposes Lisbon and as subject of the topical meeting there is a general consensus on light nuclei (i.e everything below fission fragments, few body, clustering). Yorick reports on a proposal from the director of the IPN to hold the 2012 meeting at Orsay. Dieter and Marek suggest to have one of the next meetings on SHE. They report on a SHE meeting which is planned for next year within the ENSAR network activity (NA) ECOS Task 2 “Synergies in Super Heavy Element Research”. It might be possible to combine the topical meeting within the ENSAR framework with the activity of the ECOS network which has a workpackage on SHE. There are various comments on past SHE activities and related meetings. Adam Maj suggests to hold the 2013 topical meeting in Poland. Ari informs that also Jyväskylä would be ready to organize a topical meeting in 2013 on the SHE subject which would be quite appropriate for them. It is decided that these various places will come to the next UEC meeting with more definite proposals. On that occasion the final choice will be made. There is a discussion on which location in Orsay could be used for the meeting (the LAL?) and on the fact that Orsay does not have good hotels. Marek informs that GANIL would probably like to host the final 2014 meetings. At this stage it is clear that there cannot be two meetings in France. It is decided that Orsay and GANIL will negotiate between themselves and propose a joint organization for the 2014 meeting.

Then the dates are discussed for the next Topical Meeting. Yorick proposes the first half of 2012. It is said that in Lisbon also early Autumn could be nice. The important thing is to avoid periods with a lot of other conferences.
There is a discussion on the financial support which is needed to organize each meeting and on the complications certain countries have in spending the money from the EC. CERN, France and Finland instead deal easily with money. It has to be checked if the original ENSAR contract contains already exact percentages of each item on which money can be spent (consumable, domestic travel, international travel…etc) (At the date of publication of these minutes we know that the answer is YES).

The 2012 topical meeting would be combined with a town meeting. Yorick says that one and a half day for the Town Meeting should be enough. There would be a physics talk presenting a summary of the previous two Town Meetings, a talk on the technical advances, R&D, and one on the beginning of work under the NuPNET contract and TIARA, a talk on related facilities like ESS, MYRRHA and high power targets.
It is also mentioned that at some stage in a couple of years Isolde, GANIL and GSI will probably stop beam time for about one year at the same time and there will be problems spending the transnational access money.

Advertise various ENSAR activities via webpage once that is properly set up and permissions from the EU granted.

Next meeting probably during ARIS2011 in Luven.

Minutes of the UEC meeting, Friday 10th December 2010, CERN, Geneva.

February 26, 2011 on 12:28 am | In User Executive Committee | No Comments

Minutes of the EURISOL UEC meeting Friday 10th December 2010, CERN, Geneva, ISOLDE visitors room n. 26-1-022, 14:00-16:00h.

Present: D. Ackermann, Y. Blumenfeld (invited), A. Bonaccorso, L. Ferreira, A. Jokinen (by phone), M. Lewitowicz, P. Regan, K. Riisager (on behalf of H. Fynbo), B. Rubio (invited). Excused: A. Maj, B. Blank.

AGENDA

Y. Blumenfeld: News on EURISOL.

• EURISOL DS financial report approved but new forms requested by EC to be filled, thus the final part of the EC budget will arrive only in some months.
EURISOL MoU will be sent around in the coming few months. ITN (Portugal) will join in a new collaboration. A copy will be sent also to the UEC members.
Collaboration coordination, including finances will be ensured at GANIL once the MoU is signed by at least 3 partners.
EURISOL-NET in ENSAR: Kadi will contact correspondents in the participating labs for technical issues. Print-out of the Minutes of Topical Workshops to be discussed once the MoU is signed.

• EURISOL initiatives:
ENSAR Network, there are five participants, CERN, INFN, GANIL, CNRS/IN2P3, Jyväskylä.
There are two tasks in the net:, 1st: Coordination and Development of ISOLDE facilities, task leader Yacine Kadi; 2nd : Physics & Instrumentation, leader A. Bonaccorso will update the Scientific Case, based on Users Group meetings.

• Discussion on MYRRHA and possible future link with EURISOL.

• TIARA WP9 Starting date probably February 1st, 2011, contains developments for EURISOL.

• NuPNET: 4 countries (F, B, I, SF) might contribute to EURISOL project -> Workshop to discuss the proposals will be organised in March 2011. NUPNET - a net of funding agencies in nuclear physics- will coordinate the funding. A pilot project will be selected and funded.
( Task pilot projects:
1st topic: R&D on new detector technologies in nuclear physics.
* Gamma and neutron detection technologies based on new scintillation materials and new photo-sensors (APDs, SiPMs…)
* Silicon and micropatterned gas tracking detectors (GEM, Micromegas): low and high energy applications
* Large-area diamond detectors for beam monitoring or timing.
These technologies are important for the nuclear research infrastructures selected in the ESFRI list: FAIR and SPIRAL2.
2nd topic: R&D on EURISOL technologies: accelerator components, targets and ion sources.
3rd topic: Targeted action on nuclear structure and reactions theory.
More details at http://www.nupnet-eu.org/wps/portal/nupnet-call.html. Projects will be submitted to NUPNET in February, however each country has to contribute in the funding. Money does not come from Brussels. Berta informs that Spain will not contribute to EURISOL. Ari thinks that the March meeting will be important to discuss these projects, and A. Bracco should be invited to explain the conditions. Belgians should also be invited in order to get more involved in EURISOL.

• Berta Rubio reports on the preparation of the next Topical meeting in Valencia.

• Approval of the Report on the Catania 2010 Topical Meeting and of a possible template to be used for future reports (IOP style). The graphical form of the Report can be made more appealing by adding the EURISOL logo and Web page address for example. The report was approved with various comments implemented.

• Printed reports should be made for each meeting. The report of the Catania meeting, will be distributed during the Valencia meeting. A new EURISOL report should be completed in a few months.

• Possible amendment to the Charter:
A sentence indicating that the chair and vice-chair can be renewed only once will be added.

• Election of the new chair and vice-chair of the UEC:
Angela and Ari are re-elected unanimously.

• Choice of the date and place of the next meeting:
Monday Feb. 21st is proposed at dinnet time. The date should be confirmed by the UEC members in the coming few weeks.

« Previous PageNext Page »

Unaable to connnect to MySQL